We value the health and safety all employees and guests of Holy Family Parish. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, Holy Family Parish has implemented preventative measures in line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Our focus is to ensure we meet the needs of those whom we serve while doing our part to keep our employees and our communities safe. For the latest updates, we recommend the guidance provided at the CDC website (cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html).
Our buildings and worship spaces will continue to be cleaned with disinfectant cleaning supplies regularly.
At this time, we are taking recommended precautions while continuing operations. While some of our employees are able to telework at least most of the time, we have instructed all employees who work onsite to:
- Maintain a safe distance from one another (at least 6 feet).
- Wash their hands frequently (for at least 20 seconds).
- Practice safe hygiene: cdc.gov/healthywater/hygiene/etiquette/coughing_sneezing.html
- Have hand sanitizer with at least 62% alcohol readily available.
- Wipe down their workspaces at least once per day with sanitizing wipes, which are provided.
- When they sneeze or cough, to cover their mouth and nose with a tissue and dispose of the tissue and wash hands. When a tissue is not available, use the crook of their elbow to cover the cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if they are not feeling well or have symptoms such as a fever (100.4° or more), a cough, trouble breathing, or any other symptom consistent with COVID-19 infection.
- Self-quarantine or seek medical treatment when necessary.
We are committed to continuing to serve our parishioners during this time.